GRANIT Team purpose
Even the smallest sensors are now able to send their data over what is called Internet of Things (IoT), such that every user in the world could reach it. But the more sensors we place, the less we want to change batteries! In such a context, the GRANIT team purpose is to design algorithms and architectures able to adapt to environment parameters, such as propagation channel characteristics, wireless traffic conditions or network topology while respecting applications requirements in terms of data rate, reliability, latency, and most of all, life time of involved systems.
The EEWOK platform (Energy Efficient Wireless sensOr networKs) is a labélisée Rennes 1 platform and gathers the skills of Granit team on energy efficient wireless sensor networks. More information.
- Recherche Ingénieur simulation de systèmes télécoms 2023/03/17
- (Français) Offre de post-doctorant 2022/06/10
- 2 research engineers positions at GRANIT 2022/04/26
- (Français) Labellisation de la plateforme EEWOK 2022/04/12
- GDR ISIS seminar on Software Defined Radio 2022/04/08