Robin Gerzaguet is joining the GRANIT team on September 1st, he was recruited as an Associate Professor at ENSSAT Lannion. After his PhD on self-interference cancellation for mobile communication systems (GIPSA-Lab/ ST MicroElectronics), Robin was working the past year at CEA LETI on future waveforms for 5G cellular networks. His …
Two PhD positions for September 2017 :
We are hiring an associate professor for September 2017.
All the details are here: Associate_professor_ENSSAT_2017
Three demos were presented during the demo night of DASIP conference:
- Zyggie: Wireless Sensor Node Prototype for Tracking and Gesture Recognition by Antoine Courtay, Mickaël Le Gentil, Olivier Berder and Arnaud Carer
- Fuzzyman: How Fuzzy Logic Can Enhance Energy Management in Wireless Sensor Nodes Equipped by …
Cairn and Granit teams from IRISA have participated to the “Science Days” in the city of Telecoms in Pleumeur-Boudou from October 9th to 11th of 2015. The demonstrations that were exposed were:
- Zyggie: Indoor geolocalization and motion capture platform
- Fuzzyman: Power management in energy harvesting wireless sensor network
CNRS Journal is a large audience French scientific journal aiming at explaining in simple words the most interesting recent research and its impacts on society. Thanks to its works on autonomous wireless sensor nodes, GRANIT is cited in an overview of French latest research on connected objects. The recent works …
Matthieu Gautier received the 2016 Eurasip best paper award for his work entitled “Advances in opportunistic radio technologies for TVWS”, done with Dominique Noguet and Vincent Berg (CEA-LETI) and published in EURASIP Journal on Wireless Communications and Networking in 2011.
Granit team is working with Ericsson company and M2S Lab (Moves, Sports, Health) on a connected tennis project. The aim is to design a mobile and low cost wireless system able to provide to the player or his staff, in real time, many useful information such as localization on the …
Two positions for September 2016 :
- ATER position section 61 – ENSSAT: Digital Signal Processing, Wireless communications, Embedded systems
- PhD thesis: